Lemme get the niceties out the way…happy birthday, happy new year, happy easter, happy madaraka day (well, that covers the first part of the year). I thought that getting older means that suddenly you become more exhausted, more mature, more….responsible!pah!all I have is memories, dreams and all that other shyet that has been wrinkling my brain each year.Plus, I gotta know…..
1. Is there a mosquito that sucks fat and not blood?Me and my chicken have refused to break up!
2. What if instead of saying ‘I do’ at a wedding, you say ‘we’ll see!’???Will the priest refuse to marry you guys?
3. What is the sound of one hand clapping? That weird bulling adorning creepy cartoon asked about it and I’m officially curious!
4. If you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, why is it awkward if I decided to handle 2 tasks at a go and pick my friend’s nose?
5. Can our politicians get any stupider? I can safely answer this one for myself by saying…..we are clearly yet to be surprised even further by how fast their brains and balls shrink concurrently thereby bringing about the art of making shitfaced decisions.
6. If I get my hands on the Mututho Bill and rip it to shreds, feed it to my goat, wait for it to spit it out and then set the remnants on fire, si that technically means that the Bill has been withdrawn?
7. Should I be worried if the village idiot calls me an idiot and the local madman calls me nuts? Those crazy idiots.
8. Did people who came up with tongue twisters actually see the stars of the aforesaid twisters do the impossible feats that we have to say thrice all the damn time? Did sally sell whatever at the sea shore? Did chuck chuck wood blah blah blah? Did Kantai tie and untie a tie all at the same damn time?????
9. How famous would I be if I was able to sneeze, fart and keep my eyes open at the same time? Is there a Darwin or Guiness award of some kind for this particular category?
10. Will the 2 camels in a tiny car be able to agree on who should get out first?
I MUST KNOW!!!!Happy 2011 my lovelies! 🙂